Anadyon Rentals – Explore Zakynthos Sights with us
Explore Zakynthos Island Sights – with Anadyon Rentals
Welcome to Zakynthos! Zakynthos (also known as Zante) is a majestic Greek Island located on the south-west of the Ionian Sea in Greece.
Tropical sunny beaches with crystal clear turquoise waters, the lush vegetation and the warm, welcome character of the locals make Zakynthos the ideal destination for your summer holidays!
Many hidden treasures are waiting for you to explore in Zakynthos. During your vacation in Zante, don’t miss:
• The Shipwreck Beach (also known as ‘Smuggler’s Wreck’ or ‘Navagio’ in Greek): The landmark of the island, one of the best awarded beaches worldwide. You just have to visit!
• Blue Caves: Rent a boat or join a cruise to swim in the deep blue waters of the Blue Caves, located on the north-east part of the island. Corals on the rocks and the sea bottom give an amazing crystal blue color to the water inside the caves.
• Marathonissi Island (also known as Turtle Island) and Keri Caves: A small tropical isle just a few minutes from the village of Keri, in the southwestern part of Zante. Rent a boat or join a cruise. Keri Caves with the unique rock formations and hidden private beach caves waiting for you to explore complete this stunning trip.
• Scenic Sunsets on the west-side cliffs: If you are a romantic, don’t miss the sunset in one of the multiple spots on the west side of the island: Keri Lighthouse, Porto Roxa, Limnionas or Kampi. Anywhere you go the colors of the horizon during the Ionian sunset will enchant you.
• National Marine Park of Zakynthos: The Park consists of multiple beaches around the Laganas Bay on the south side of the island: Daphne, Gerakas, Sekania, Kalamaki, Laganas, Agios Sostis, Porto Koukla and Keri Lake. Rent a boat or go snorkeling to watch and swim with the protected species of the Loggerhead Sea Turtle ‘Caretta-Caretta’.
• Zakynthos Town: Stroll around the alleys of Zakynthos town, taste and buy traditional local products such as ‘Mantolato’, ‘Mantoles’ and ‘Fitoura’. Grab a bite of delicious local and national plates in one of the several taverns of Zante Town. Visit sights such as the grand church of St. Dionysios just opposite Zakynthos main port. Don’t forget to pay a visit to the Byzantine Museum and the ‘Dionysios Solomos’ museum, hosting the mausoleums of Dionysios Solomos and Andreas Kalvos, two of the most important Greek Poets.
We at Anadyon Rentals invite you to explore Zakynthos sights offering you the best means of transportation. Rent a car, motorbike or bike with us and make your holidays in Zakynthos island an unforgettable experience!
For any additional information regarding vehicle reservations terms & conditions or any other topic, please don’t hesitate to contact us.